Robert’s Lumber Sales prioritizes safety its daily operations.
- To ensure OSHA compliance, we partner with Industrial Safety Professionals, Inc., a Southern California environmental health and safety expert.
- Each week, our staff meets to train in different topics related to safety in the workplace.
- We address any concerns with an immediate investigation and additional training.
Robert’s Lumber Sales builds sustainability into its process.
- With the volume of pallets, skids and lumber we manufacture, we understand that every bit of wood we conserve contributes to a better ecosystem.
- We utilize a cyclone dust collector to capture sawdust as we cut lumber. Our vendors recycle this excess into new products such as compost.
- Larger wood scraps are also recycled by our vendors into woodchips or shavings, which can then be used in pet products or other consumer goods.